- 26-Nov-2012 to 25-Dec-2012 (PST)
- Rock Rapids, IA, USA
- Full Time
Alpha Omega Publications is a leading provider of innovative curriculum and services for the preschool-12th grade educational market. Located in Rock Rapids, IA, and a division of Glynlyon, Inc., the company delivers a variety of Christian educational products and family-friendly entertainment to customers worldwide.
Our marketing department is currently seeking a qualified graphic designer to deliver designs for advertising and promotion of our products and company. This includes design of websites, printed materials, emails, landing pages, packaging, and print advertising.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an enthusiastic, team-oriented work ethic with the flexibility and willingness to take on any task. Qualified applicants should display a forward-thinking, positive outlook and offer strategic creative solutions for design tasks. Candidates need to have high attention to detail and the ability to take design projects from start to finish. Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines is a must. Candidates must be self-starters and show initiative to find and communicate the information and details related to all projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Conceive and design solutions for both print and web projects
• Collaborate with team members and others to create concepts and themes for various marketing campaigns
• Take ideas and turn them into clear, informative visual design
• Design elements like ads and landing pages for existing websites
• Design or redesign company websites as needed to increase conversions, leads, align with web standards, etc.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent is required.
• Combination of education and work experience is required.
• Artwork portfolio submission is required.
• Full-time, on-site designer is required. No contractor/freelancers need apply.
Skills and Specifications:
• Strong conceptual development, visualization, and typography skills
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign; experience with Dreamweaver and Flash is a plus, but is not required
• Awareness of web technologies, standards, and usability
• Working knowledge of CSS and XHTML
We offer a full benefit package including Health, Dental, Life, Vision, STD, LTD and a 401(K) with employer matching contributions.
Equal opportunity employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!